Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best hid's to go with. I bought a set and hate them i want a set that will work every time with out fail not one light or maybe none.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Projection? I need 4 sets heads/fogs for a 04 excursion ans heads/fogs 08 f150

·
I used to own a Cummins.
59 Posts
I run DDM Tuning in all my stuff. Pretty reasonable and have a lifetime warranty.

·
I used to own a Cummins.
59 Posts
ddmtuning.com

·
PSD
958 Posts
there all the same crap from China. Ive had experiences with like 6 sets and can tell you buy the cheap single beam ones. the dual beam/hi lo will start to not work before the single beams. put your bulb number in on ebay with hid following and search.. ex 9007 hid

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's what i did and ended up with some china junk retro solution sells and i am send them back tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone have a set that they don't have issues with?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Never had a problem with my ddm tuning sets. I've installed over 9 sets and never a problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They both fire every time?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have retro solution and have yet to have a problem I bought the night vision kit I think. My buddy has ddmtunning and his doesn't always work. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
4,810 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
TheRetrofitSource has GREAT products and customer service, I have a set of Morimoto Mini H1 projectors in smoked Depo headlight housings on my OBS with Five5 4300k bulbs and Five5 55w ballasts, outshines anything else I've seen so far. Put HID's in a projector and you'll be amazed.

·
POWER ON
183 Posts
I just got some today and the ballasts was bad right out of the box

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm with kyleson on this. If you are doing HIDs, they need to be in a projector. I've got a set of FX-Rs from TheRetrofitSource with Five5 5000k bulbs and Five5 50w ballasts. These things are so bright it's scary

1 - 20 of 25 Posts