Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exhaust is the best bang for your buck? I'm looking to spend around three hundred dollars. I have found diamond eye for 214 and flo pro for 270. Which one would you go with?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Diamond eye 4 inch straight pipe for me. Pretty easy install. You will want sawzall to cut old exhaust out and to trim new one if you don't have crew cab long bed. Kit is built for that body so it will fit all.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that it was the cheapest. Is it worth putting on though? I saw some people saying it fit poorly .

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
4" fits really easy, there should be no fitment issues. I have 5" diamond eye on mine and it works just as good as any of the others

·
Registered
20 Posts
I paid up the arse for an MBRP and it fit like garbage on my reg cab long box. Next time I will be buying Diamond Eye for $150 or so less.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I saw that it was the cheapest. Is it worth putting on though? I saw some people saying it fit poorly .
That would be the first I've heard of it. Some with manual have trouble with the downpipe but besides that haven't heard of issues. Mine fit nicely.
Worth it? Stock, probably not. Won't really gain you mpg. More free flowing, yes. Drop EGTs slightly. If you don't plan to chip just cut out muffler and be done.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For the moment I will not me chipping it. The chip will go on when I order some 160/30s. I also just order isspro gauges , they should be here in a week or two.

·
Livin in the flatlands.
525 Posts
My 4" MBRP fit great, and was only about $100 more than comparable diamond eye on sale, but came with a lifetime warranty

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just went to the local diesel performance shop and ordered a diamond eye 4 inch. The total cost was 249 , not to bad also supporting the local shop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts