Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Best deal on edge insight cs!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  strokin6L 
#1 ·
Getting ready to buy an edge insight who has the best deal with shipping included, best I've found so far is extreme diesel 299 with free shipping.

#7 ·
Got my insight CS yesterday and love it, BUT the new CS's and CTS's wont show certain PID's on the 03-04's. The new insights have a version of 2.2.4157. You have to upgrade to the new version of 2.3.4396. Once the new version is updated to the new insight the 05-07 trucks will be able to view ICP voltage, ICP pressure, VICM volts and some more, BUT the 03-04 trucks will not be able to view the new PID's from the version update. You will hafta call edge and give them the serial # off of the insight. Once you do that you'll hafta plug it back into your computer and run FUSION again. After doing this i got a couple new PID's but the one i really wanted and didn't get was ICP pressure....kinda disappointed about that. But hopefully their engineering dept. can take care of that and make a new update.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.