Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
truck needs a paint job, currently has burgundy with a two tone black bottom, i like the color it is. Dont really see many of this color scheme out there. But in im going to paint it i want it to stand out! Throw some suggestions out there and some pics if you could. Thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
For what it's worth I think the Burgundy with two tone black is one of the best looking trucks I have ever seen. I've only seen one of them out in Arizona in over 10 years.

Keeping it the same color would make the paint job easier. Also if you're going to ever sell the truck it would help the resale value I would think.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i love the way it looks, just dont know if there is a color out there that i like better, im trying to attach a pic but it wont allow me

·
Banned
20 Posts
you should just buy a new truck and get rid of that crappy 7 3

·
Banned
20 Posts
^ How long did it take you to get your douche bag status

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have the Dark Toredor Red (burgundy) over tan and like it greatly. As a different take on the 2-tone theme, why not the same colors but red with black in the center similar to what used to come on OBS trucks?

you should just buy a new truck and get rid of that crappy 7 3
There's so much fail with this post that its almost funny. I hope this was not meant as a serious suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
854 Posts
Just some ideas if you want to stand out. The blue is my favorite and then the copper color but i would paint it all copper no black. You might want to consider doing the 05-07 front end it really makes these our trucks in the looks department.

Attachments

·
Banned
20 Posts
maybe you should paint it pink because 7.3's are for girls

1 - 15 of 15 Posts