Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just looking for a good clutch dont have much $$ to spind. looking for somthing in the $500 rang. truck has a 80 hp tune from dp and is used to tow about 4-5 thousand pounds ever day

thanks josh

·
Senior Veteran Member
937 Posts
I love my Valair Ceramic-Kevlar clutch.
[email protected] <[email protected]>
1-888-682-5247
1-940-327-0682
Speak to Dan or Kevin.
I got the flywheel and clutch kit for a little more than what you speak of, but IIRC the kit only was less than that if you already have a single mass flywheel.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
second on the valair. i am pretty impressed with mine for the cost. im running the ceramic button. i would not recommend it for towing or daily driving, but i can shift at wot and it will hold.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i like the price of them and i see alote of fokes runing them to. what yall thank about the sb clutches i got a good huck up on them but just dont no about there cheaper clutches

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
South Bend is another good one to look at.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i would save your money and put a dual disk southbend in.... i got mine in as a daily driver and i wouldnt own another truck without one

·
Shake-N-Bake!
60 Posts
I say Valair. I like their products and they have excellent service.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well got the Valair it will be here fri and what a great price to. it will be nice to be working out of the old 7.3 and not my nice truck. i have put 3000 miles on my 05 in 2 weeksso

thanks for all you guys help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.