Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty positive im going to do the conversions but I was wondering what are some of the benefits of doing it? if you had to sway me into doing it what would you tell me?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
The stock system on a stock truck works fine, but e fuel provides more consistent fuel pressure/volume availability and will support higher performance levels. lots of threads on this topic... read on...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive read into it and am pretty positive im going to do it. was just trying to see what the benefits would be? im been getting check engine code p1211 and was going to do the Hpop wile I was doing the efuel hopefully to correct it. just seems like with all the mods its lacking fuel and this should help..also just wanna do it

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
depending on how you do it, the valley sure gets cleaned up and spacious once the filter is out of there

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping that it would clean everything up, also read that it should make it easier to clean/work around the engine along with getting rid of the dreaded leaky fuel bowl. is that all true?

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you live somewhere cold i would suggest that you find a way to get a fuel heater sense getting rid of the fuel blow means you lose the heater as well

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
6 years with no fuel heater here in the north east with no problem.. 20+ years driving tractor trailer with no heater and never a problem...keep your fuel clean and the tanks full.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok so no fuel heater. never really thought about it so wasn't planning on it anyways

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Ha i live in a mild climate and due to a small fuel bowl leak from a pos autozone filter cap I had to unplug mine. My truck would start fine , run one injector event and die...,gelled fuel. Plugged heater back in and was golden.. better stock up on chemical additives if your not running the heater.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts