·
Native Texan
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
PSN intsigator
6,103 Posts
Dam that is cheap

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

·
Native Texan
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I wish they fit the obs trucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
PSN intsigator
6,103 Posts
They will with a few other upgrades

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

·
Native Texan
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How’s the fit? Assuming these aren’t stainless so should be coated?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have not installed them but the quality is on par with others I have dealt with.

·
Native Texan
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So finally reinstalling the turbo today after waiting on a tool I needed for the injector cups. And these bellowed pipes fit great set them in place and installed new bolts at manifolds but left them loose and installed new collector at top and bolted it down tight with new hardware they included.

Then installed new pedestal and then turbo. I love super duty turbo setup. Started mounting bolts on turbo but left them loose. And aligned collector to turbo installed the clamp and tightened it down then torqued down the turbo.

All went really well and the fit of these pipe are great. We will see how they hold up but they feel really good and I believe they are as good as most of the bellowed pipes on the market.

·
Registered
88 Posts
So finally reinstalling the turbo today after waiting on a tool I needed for the injector cups. And these bellowed pipes fit great set them in place and installed new bolts at manifolds but left them loose and installed new collector at top and bolted it down tight with new hardware they included.

Then installed new pedestal and then turbo. I love super duty turbo setup. Started mounting bolts on turbo but left them loose. And aligned collector to turbo installed the clamp and tightened it down then torqued down the turbo.

All went really well and the fit of these pipe are great. We will see how they hold up but they feel really good and I believe they are as good as most of the bellowed pipes on the market.

Appreciate you getting back with me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Native Texan
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah no problem I don't know if they are stainless or not but they are well made and I would not hesitate to install them on my own truck if I had a superduty.

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Native Texan
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
761 Posts
u know how hard it was in the 80s for me because of those stupid commercials.

I am sure. Sorry for bringing it back.

·
Native Texan
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am sure. Sorry for bringing it back.
Oh its ok its something to look back at curse people for i mean laugh at.

·
Native Texan
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But I never did try life cereal.

Give it to Mikey. He won't eat it he hates everything. Hey Mikey!! He Likes It.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Im not sure of the exact brand but I bought mine on ebay for $105 shipped to the front door when I had my motor out. they are just low grade stainless with no coating. the bellows were a little short and very rigid but a little heat fixed that. 2 years and 30,000 miles later, they still work fine and no leaks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts