Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I heard once that international did make some for an e99, but at that time they were $900.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Sinister can get them, also try marty, he had a leD on them iirc.
Beans brass orings ate another option iirc

·
Registered
544 Posts
im thinking of upgrading turbos and to do so i will need a new mount and will be selling my 38R bellowed-up pipes and of course the newer y-pipe. so if your interested let me know.

·
Registered
202 Posts
im thinking of upgrading turbos and to do so i will need a new mount and will be selling my 38R bellowed-up pipes and of course the newer y-pipe. so if your interested let me know.
I am on that one let me know!!! I asume its a later style though? 99.5 up

·
Registered
132 Posts
There are guys that make their own with stainless steel flexible inserts. The cut out a length from their up-pipes and weld in the flexible inserts. They seem to like them and its cheap if you can do the welding yourself or have a friend who can. The inserts might run you $60 for real good ones. Just a thought. Happy hunting!

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
900 is a good jump on a t4 mount

·
Registered
158 Posts
There are guys that make their own with stainless steel flexible inserts. The cut out a length from their up-pipes and weld in the flexible inserts. They seem to like them and its cheap if you can do the welding yourself or have a friend who can. The inserts might run you $60 for real good ones. Just a thought. Happy hunting!
Thats an awesome idea!! Since they are slightly flexible, you dont have to be a percision welder and they might be easier to get back in after your done

1 - 9 of 9 Posts