Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Livin in the flatlands.
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys need some help.
I should be down in your area this spring (Mar-Apr) for a school, and plan on stopping in to chat and figure out what mods would fit my needs best. I really like the sounds of the Street/Tow performance, but we'll see.

One thing I do know is that I need some gauges before I do anything.
So, what kind of deals do you have for a forum and military member on a gauge package?

Looking for boost, pyro, and trans temp. isspro or autometer, black face.
Tan gauge pod for a 2001 F250 Lariat.

Thanks

·
fueled by Colecovision
3,060 Posts
Ok guys need some help.
I should be down in your area this spring (Mar-Apr) for a school, and plan on stopping in to chat and figure out what mods would fit my needs best. I really like the sounds of the Street/Tow performance, but we'll see.

One thing I do know is that I need some gauges before I do anything.
So, what kind of deals do you have for a forum and military member on a gauge package?

Looking for boost, pyro, and trans temp. isspro or autometer, black face.
Tan gauge pod for a 2001 F250 Lariat.

Thanks
Shoot me an email and ill reply with an estimate. Sorry about the delay.

[email protected]

·
Livin in the flatlands.
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Email sent.

·
Livin in the flatlands.
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stopped in today and found out that they were supposed to be closed due to Easter holiday, but I just happen to catch Reed there doing some "catch up" work. He had no issues hooking me up with a chip even though they were closed.
Man, when everyone said that a chip alone would wake up these trucks, I had no idea how true that was!!!
Started on the low settings, and instant improvement in response and power. With the wet roads we had today, I couldn't get it to hook up at any stoplight!
Click it up to the hot street tune and DAYMN!!! Could hardly wipe that SEG off my face!
Love these tunes so far, thanks SWAMP'S for hooking me up, and huge shout out to J. Reed for stepping up on his day off!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts