Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went from dual 5" miters to a single 7". I am pleased with how it looks and sounds. Also bought a new tool box since the old one was busted all around. Tell me what you think.

Before...

And after...

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
looks good ;). if i was to ever have a stack it would be a single 6 or 7

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you are up close it doesn't look that big but when you are walking out of the store and see it from a distance i just think "that's ridiculous" but in a good way.

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
how much bed space did you loose? thats something i couldnt afford to loose myself

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
i like the before better too. But I also really like my bedspace

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From the before and after I didn't lose any bedspace because I had stacks and a tool box with both configurations. I could always use the 9' left on my trailer if I need it for my business...

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
how much of a gap is there between the front of the bed and the toolbox?

I think thats what some people wanna know.....I always say at most a foot will be lost due to the size of the stack and if you have a toolbox.

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From the front rail to the tool box it's about 9". From the tail gate to the tool box its 5'8".

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
so you dont really lose that much since most single cabs already have a tool box . . . . aint mucht room to store stuff in a single cab.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
personally like the before better, but either way nice truck :rockon:

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Not to sidetrack the tread but what is at the bottom of your rockers?

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! I just wanted something different ya know? I got tires of the dual 5". Now when I get tires of this it will probably be a regular exhaust.......maybe:D

C.R.E. rocker flares... It was either that or have bed liner put on there and I didn't really want to do that. Those tires are magnets to rocks.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Truck looks really good. Wish my truck was that clean. Good job though

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got it from Rollin Smoke Diesel in Michigan City, IN. I can't remember if they are a vendor/sponsor whatever it is on here. They are on Cummins Forum and my buddy was getting an exhaust from them so he asked about the stack. $200 shipped. Shipped out on a friday and got it the next monday. He said it's SS T409? and chrome so it won't rust. I love it!!

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Truck looks good but hey ya'll know my stand on stacks LOL

1 - 20 of 37 Posts