Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before, 6" lift on 37s

Removed rear block, 305/55R20 Nittos on 20x10 Hostages :D

And the new engine after a custom vent installed in the block, not exactly "cute blue" but ;D

An suggestions for the look are appreciated.. Debating on the black two tone, and front ends ? Looking to freshen up her image for the new motor.
05 Harley lights are next

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
man thats on nice rig you have there

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Sick engine man. It looks really nice. Maybe get black stacks now that you have black rims and a little bigger tires nextime. You did some nice work though.

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
Black and yellow looks like a cat but still looks awesome

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I love the cat yellow and black accents on the motor, great look.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I know sitting on the stand it will look a little off, but I think you should paint the VC's yellow or some other color. when the motor goes in, you will hardly see that yellow block anymore. and the black valve covers will look factory.. If you want it to stand out I would paint them as well. That is the reason I switched from red and black, to red and silver.
Just my .02, but it does look pretty sitting on the stand!

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
Love the color combo on the motor. Looks awesome.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. I was thinking of going to a 7" black single stack actually, just waiting for one to come for sale for the right price.

As for the bed liner on the sides I was already planning to put it white again. Just waiting for a few nice days, mid april and I woke up to snow this morning :doh:

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Stroked
136 Posts
Love the look of the Yellow and Black..

32* and snowing here.. had prolly 3" on the ground yesterday.. Love April Weather

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks. I'm quite happy with how she turned out. I just need to paint the alternator somehow

Yes snow to rain today. Bit a hail to

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Haha I'm just messin, but I bet it's gonna be fun to drive now that your not turning 37s

1 - 20 of 27 Posts