Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there was a thread like this before but I couldn't find it so I started another one.

Let's see your trucks before and after pictures. This is my truck the day I bought it in March '00 and now.

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
day after i bought it:

as it sat last before i tore the motor out and front clip off:

and as it sights at the moment:

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Day we bought it...

Two weeks later...

As it sits today more or less...

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
the day I bought her:

the way she is today still with some minor changes to come later in the future: HID's, LED's, possibly a new grille, and some other things, maybe paint next year?

Chad

·
Registered
520 Posts
the day I bought her:

the way she is today still with some minor changes to come later in the future: HID's, LED's, possibly a new grille, and some other things, maybe paint next year?

Chad
Where did u get that hood?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
that truck looks sweet.

as for the guy who asked about my hood....I bought it off ebay, search for f250 hood, f350 hood, superduty hood and you'll see a picture of my truck and that's the company. the functional version( mine ) is running about 800 shipped and it's WELL worth it I love my hood and the way it looks....just need a better intake design so the ramair actually works.

Chad

·
Registered
116 Posts
Its gone many directions... here area few

couple weeks after I bought it, just put the wheels and level kit on

4 years ago

About a year ago

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
The week after I bought it. The headache rack was promptly removed.

Basically how it looks now. Gonna be different again this summer

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
that truck looks sweet.

as for the guy who asked about my hood....I bought it off ebay, search for f250 hood, f350 hood, superduty hood and you'll see a picture of my truck and that's the company. the functional version( mine ) is running about 800 shipped and it's WELL worth it I love my hood and the way it looks....just need a better intake design so the ramair actually works.

Chad
Good Lord...they charge that much for them now ?

I had mine when they first started making them...got it for free straight from Suncoast on a sponsorship deal...gave it away when I got tired of it.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
1 week old:

5 years and a hundred grand later...this is kinda what it looks like today...has a different hood on it now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts