Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was going to wait to post pics until I dug the nikon out from the move but that and the crappy weather have put a delay on things. Ill post what I have then update when I have a decent day to take pics.

Before/Old

During the 3 Hour mounting Process

After/New

·
Registered
798 Posts
Looks good but are you sponsored by Monster of something?

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
Looks good but are you sponsored by Monster of something?
Everyone and their brother has the monster logo on their truck around here.

Truck looks great, minus that IMO! :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. The Monster thing started as an obsession but Im in the final stages of being Sponsored.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Looks good. A buddy of mine is sponsored by Monster down here. He has their logo down his fore arm. Truck looks sweet.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
38s on 24s. They had to use the Semi tire mounter.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Looks pretty good....I just think the wheels are too big.
:whs: Something about a lift, mud tires with big wheels looks a little ghetto. I like it better before, but to each is own. Nice truck.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
and what do you do for them to want to sponsor you?

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
Im gonna assume he rides dirt bikes for them

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
drinks a SH!T load of monsters, haha!!! especially the ones that look like the 1 gallon paint cans:hehe:

just playin...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like I said before it started as an Obsession and already had the truck Monstered out. Long story short I was at the right place at the right time. On one of my trips back to Idaho about 2 months ago I made my usual stop as I was getting out when some guy approached me and was asking about the truck after about half an hour of talking the guy told me he was a Monster Rep and if I was going to be a moving billboard for them it might as well be official. Ive gotten a few cases of Monster and a couple boxes of Monster clothing. Theres a few more things in the works but Im not at liberty to say at the moment.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
At first I just did the headlights but still felt it was lacking something. HIDs in the fogs was the frosting on the cake.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts