Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is it before

Here it is after the removal of the bed cover, chrome strips, chrome mirrors and side steps...

what else should i do? any suggestions, i thought about seeing if i could trade my wheels and cash for a diff set.

Also should i remove the front bull bar and just run a aftermarket grill?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Either smaller tires or bigger wheels.

Im not a big rubber kind of man. But it's your truck.
im, running 18in micket thompsons on 39" tires right now.. i wish i had a set of 22s with 42 in tires

·
Davey B
930 Posts
Looks good, but i'd take the bull bar off and the chrome wheel well molding off if it were mine

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
I love the lift, tires and wheels, but I'd at least ditch the wheel molding and paint the door handles, or covers black...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good, but i'd take the bull bar off and the chrome wheel well molding off if it were mine
trim rubbed paint off a lil or i would but im considering the bull bar

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
Looks good. Get the bullbar coated black and put a different grill in. You are freaking dwarfing those 39's. Go with a bigger tire wheel combo. Atleast that's what I'd do

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
:whs: black that beotch out! that would be tighter than virgin poon on prom nite:evil

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Bigger wheels, and id take the chrome door handle covers off, you could prob get the chrome fender trim powder coated also... clean looking truck though!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah im looking to trade my wheels and tries and put cash with it for some diff ones

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
First thing i would do is pull the chrome wheel molding. If pulling the wheel molding isnt an option, i would consider powdercoating them, and powder coat the bull bar while your at it. Maybe get some black 20's with 40's OR if you want to keep your set up (do to money) you could probably get your wheels powdercoated black for pretty cheap, maybe leave a polished lip on the outside the wheels.

Overall though, i have to say, what you have already done looks GREAT! I am partial to blacking things out, so the above is just what I would do...

·
Registered
233 Posts
remove chrome strip on wheel wells, get black wheels. if it was mine everything chrome would be black...i love blacked out trucks

·
Registered
259 Posts
:whs:

Yes more black less chrome, other than the black wheels, im not a fan of black wheels

·
Powerstroked
602 Posts
I think you need different clear corners and headlights to set it off. I like the wheels but not those specific tires

1 - 19 of 19 Posts