Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
541 - 560 of 560 Posts
Well that sure is a different shifter setup can't say I've see. Anything like that before?! Why the swap from the 6spd?
I was tired of rowing gears.

Discussion starter · #542 ·
here is the ol' ford! I like the way it has turned out
Where did you get the chrome strip for the bottom? I have contemplated doing this; I was just concerned with the quality and fitment of its components.

Looks dam good!!! :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Looks dam good!!! :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Thanks! here's a during shot. getting all the rust repaired, both chrome bumpers were dinged up and had some rips in them so I went with all painted bumpers and grill. Truck also has a billet triple disc converter+shift kit. TW 6 position chip, 38r turbo. intake/exhaust. PMF 2.5" shackle/hanger and 4" rear block. HID headlights and a full stereo with a back up camera (Back up cam is the BEST investment ever!!)

Discussion starter · #555 ·
[/QUOTE]

Do those rims rub at all? I was looking for a set like those, however was nervous about buying a set of newer SD rims sense they are all either 0mm offset or positive offset, which would probably rub on the leafs with a decent size tire wrapped around it.

I want a set that is hub-centric, and larger than 16”, which limits me to only SD rims, as I do not know of any company that offers true hub-centric rims.

Do those rims rub at all? I was looking for a set like those, however was nervous about buying a set of newer SD rims sense they are all either 0mm offset or positive offset, which would probably rub on the leafs with a decent size tire wrapped around it.

I want a set that is hub-centric, and larger than 16”, which limits me to only SD rims, as I do not know of any company that offers true hub-centric rims.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the late reply, no they don't rub, they are 04 king ranch rims that I had the inserts powder coated black to imitate the Harley style rims (minus the ugly badge) they are a factory rim so there is nothing to worry about with them. I had to get it leveled because of the "35's

Re: Before and After

Before

After lift

Before lift

541 - 560 of 560 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.