Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 560 Posts

·
PSN Veteran
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see some befor and after shots of your powerstroke.....day you got it and how far its come...I love to see all the wrok people do on there trucks and what they started with..

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
First day home, 4 years ago...

What it looks like today...

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
First day home, 4 years ago...

What it looks like today...

why did you paint the top of your bumper blue? looked good beige, and only king ranches have the tan that wrap around the front like that.

·
PSN Veteran
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What tiers are you running..they look so nasty, I've been looking at different brands and sizes, time to upgrade my little girl 285's.

·
Registered
545 Posts
when I got it

Now

·
MINK
1,049 Posts
What tiers are you running..they look so nasty, I've been looking at different brands and sizes, time to upgrade my little girl 285's.
they are 33x15.50s on 18x12s..i have sense sold them and now have 20x12s with 33s that will be going on it...the 15.50s were really heavy

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
they are 33x15.50s on 18x12s..i have sense sold them and now have 20x12s with 33s that will be going on it...the 15.50s were really heavy
those 15.50s look sick!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I like that front end conversion, where did you pick tht up at? looks real good
Got everything including the header pnl from a regular old body part supplier for body shops, plus ebay for the depo harley headlights

·
PSN Veteran
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got everything including the header pnl from a regular old body part supplier for body shops, plus ebay for the depo harley headlights
looks real good

·
Proudly Serving The USA
104 Posts
Before:

After:

·
PSN Veteran
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had to change out from my gay paddle mirrors as well

1 - 20 of 560 Posts