Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Olde gear jammer
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen in various threads where some of you have used some sort of bedliner product on your trucks. Seems you can pretty much use it anywhere. I'd like to apply some to areas like the grille over the argent colour that is there, as well as the front tow hooks and the area around them, and possibly the frame, axles, springs, etc.
What brand is the best? Is it spray or brush on? How many coats? How much mess? Cost? Are they all wrinkle type finish?
Any place I should be cautious of?. How clean does the area have to be? Can it be applied over plastics like the lower valance, or over your mirror body?

Spring is still a long way off for me, just planning in advance.;)

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
i tried the walmart roll on for my old dodge it sucked would never use it again, I did use the spray on for when i took the two tone off, i used ecithing primer then sprayed it. worked great still on the truck that i know of.
i think it was just some auto zone stuff nothing fancy

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'd go with Al's liner. has the best feedback so far.

·
Registered
19 Posts
if you go to als liner website and emailthem that you want to know more the will send you some sample pieces of their liner you can get it pretty smooth and you can make it any color i hace been thinking about spraying my whole truck with it

·
Olde gear jammer
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you go to als liner website and emailthem that you want to know more the will send you some sample pieces of their liner you can get it pretty smooth and you can make it any color i hace been thinking about spraying my whole truck with it
I will do just that, thanks!;)

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Hurculiner from autozone has also worked rather well for most folks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts