Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Had to replace these yet? Mine are getting pretty bad just figured i'd try to find some help or pics on here. Ive done some searching but came up with nothing

·
Work in progress!
390 Posts
A new bed may be the way to go if its that bad already. Might be worse off than what you think.

You should be able to find a metal fabshop that could bend you some new channels or use a square tubing.

·
Heath
441 Posts
I found out mine needed to be replaced when I had some LVL's up on the rack, came to a stop only to have the rack and material bash the top of my cab!! Front channel rusted out at the bolt holes and crushed till the bed hit the frame.

I used a 3" piece of tube steel and tacked it in place(I used a piece of angle or a piece of flat stock for something, but can't remember what for) Added a couple washers in between the channel and tube to bring the lines in the truck back together and good to go

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
Does anyone know if you can order them new through Ford? Or aftermarket?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope I searched everywhere! you can buy them but they arlready come welded to the floor pan and that pan is like 500 bucks

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
Is there a chance he can make a few more? :D

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
wow those look good!! I make my own but all I wad was angle iron & a plas cutter. They work but those look good!!

·
No 6.0
625 Posts
Whoa... nice work there. Problem is, most of the time the bedsides aren't too far behind the supports... :(

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
How much for those? :D :poke: :poke:

Looks awesome though!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I traded some things for them but they were custom made at a local shop
I realize this is an old post but if your shop doesn't want to make more, I priced the three pieces (no front or rear sill plates) shipped to me for just under $200 at Buy Ford Parts Online - Ford Parts Discount Outlet. Maybe this will help others needing these braces. Custom fabricated pieces would most likely be thicker, stronger and last longer than the factory pieces.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I realize this is an old post but if your shop doesn't want to make more, I priced the three pieces (no front or rear sill plates) shipped to me for just under $200 at Buy Ford Parts Online - Ford Parts Discount Outlet. Maybe this will help others needing these braces. Custom fabricated pieces would most likely be thicker, stronger and last longer than the factory pieces.

Repair looks good... I need these supports soon. I can't seem to fined the parts you are talking about on that ford discount parts site.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,323 Posts
Just a FYI. SOMEONE does make these(ford does NOT)

They have a listing on ebay but here is the listing and the description in the listing. ANOTHER add is below the EBAY things

Ford Super Duty Bed Floor Support Crossmembers Rails | eBay

DO YOU HAVE A 1999-2010 F-SERIES SUPER DUTY WITH ROTTED OUT BED FLOOR CROSSMEMBERS. WITH THE ONLY PLACE TO TURN TO IS THE FORD DEALER FOR A COMPLETE FLOOR. NOT ANY MORE WE ARE THE FIRST AND ONLY PLACE TO MAKE THE FOUR CENTER BED FLOOR CROSSMEMBERS AVAILABLE. MADE OF HIGH GRADE STEEL TWO GUAGES THICKER THEN ORIGINALS FABRICATED TO ORIGINAL SPECIFICATIONS. THESE CROSSMEMBERS ARE SHOWN IN THE PICTURES PAINTED YELLOW SHOWING THE DETAIL DONE TO ACHIEVE A CORRECT FIT. THEY WILL REQUIRE BED REMOVAL, CUTTING, WELDING, AND PAINTING TO INSTALL. SO PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED. IF YOU ARE A LOCAL BUYER OF THE TRI-COUNTY PHILADELPHIA YOU COULD ALSO CONTACT US THROUGH EBAY MESSENGER ABOUT AN ESTIMATE FOR US TO INSTALL THE CROSSMEMBERS FOR YOU. OUR LOCATION IS IN CONSHOHOCKEN, PA 19428 TO GIVE YOU A BETTER IDEA OF WHERE WE ARE LOCATED.

THESE CROSSMEMBER ARE BUILT TO ORDER AND HAVE AN EXTENDED LEAD TIME. THE YELLOW ONES IN PICTURED WHERE ONLY PAINTED TO SHOW WHAT YOU WOULD BE GETTING. FOUR CENTER BED FLOOR CROSSMEMBERS SOLD AS A SET. FRONT AND REAR CROSSMEMBER ARE NOT INCLUDED. BUT FACTORY REPLACMENTS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. THE FRONT CROSSMEMBER GOES FOR $131.18. THE REAR CROSSMEMBER OR SILL GOES FOR $256.28.

ALSO IF YOU WISH FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE WE COULD COAT YOUR CROSSMEMBERS WITH A WELD-THROUGH PRIMER. JUST CONTACT US FOR THE COST BEFORE MAKING PAY.MENT SO THIS OPTION COULD BE ADDED TO YOUR INVOICE.

SHIPPING FOR THE CROSSMEMBERS IS BASED ON LOCATION SHIPPED TO FOR THE LOWER 48 STATES. ADDITIONAL FEES APPLY TO ALASKA, HAWAII, AND PUERTO RICO. DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO SHIPPING RATES BELOW. EMAIL FOR ACTUAL COST WITH YOUR INFORMATION

THESE ARE FOR SUPER DUTY PICK UP TRUCKS ONLY. THEY WILL NOT FIT REGULAR F-SERIES TRUCKS.

*********Currently items in fabrication and will have 20 business day lead time.**********

1999 To 2012 F250/350 Superduty Bed Crossmember Su

1 - 20 of 24 Posts