Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have experience with these rotors? my local acc. guy gave me a price of $675 with out tax for front and rear bear rotors and hawk pads. what do you guys think? thanks
Nate

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so the price my local acc guy gave me that's posted above is for a f150 and bear doesn't even make a rotor for superdutys. does any one know of a good rotor to go with? I don't really want to go with power slot. my dad has them on his 00 f250 and they worped after like 12k.

·
Registered
868 Posts
nate, my neighbor owns a rotor company. i will talk to him tonight. i asked if they make them for our trucks and he said all he needs is the messurements and off sets etc etc and he can do it

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks mxchase

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
The rotors your talking about are on 4wheelparts.com saw them in a mag.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yeah do you mean baer? They are really good rotors and are on many performance vehicles. Good price too if you can find them on sale.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
so the price my local acc guy gave me that's posted above is for a f150 and bear doesn't even make a rotor for superdutys. does any one know of a good rotor to go with? I don't really want to go with power slot. my dad has them on his 00 f250 and they worped after like 12k.
did he buy the regular powerslot rotors or the Cryo frozen rotors.. i have never had a problem with teh Cryo frozen rotors warping... now the regular rotors will i f you do a lot of towing..... you could always go with a SSBC upgrade

1 - 9 of 9 Posts