Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a very long ride 19 hrs too see the beans crew,what a great bunch of guys an gals.I will never deal wth another company these guys know ther sh**. So they installed head studs valve springs and a set of hybirds,wth some custom tunning from john the power man,:bowfast: we squeezed out 531.2 h.p.an 1010 ft lbs, the truck is sick for only havin a d66 turbo.So whatever kind of truck u have i would deal wth beans,they make safe driveable power.This truck is daily driven an worked.It also pulled a brand new d max home for 13 hrs never broke 1000 egts and got from 15 to 16 mph,pretty dam good if u ask me.THANKS to RYAN, JOHN, STEVE, MATT, ROB. and the hole shop.:ford:

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
531. DAMN! :bowfast:

·
strokefreak
353 Posts
thats awesome. that thing is throwing some serious torque down! im still waiting to get sent back way for work so i can get some work done by the crew.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Went for a very long ride 19 hrs too see the beans crew,what a great bunch of guys an gals.I will never deal wth another company these guys know ther sh**. So they installed head studs valve springs and a set of hybirds,wth some custom tunning from john the power man,:bowfast: we squeezed out 531.2 h.p.an 1010 ft lbs, the truck is sick for only havin a d66 turbo.So whatever kind of truck u have i would deal wth beans,they make safe driveable power.This truck is daily driven an worked.It also pulled a brand new d max home for 13 hrs never broke 1000 egts and got from 15 to 16 mph,pretty dam good if u ask me.THANKS to RYAN, JOHN, STEVE, MATT, ROB. and the hole shop.:ford:
what kind of fuel system? surely still not the mechanical
nice numbers!!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
nice..thats a crap load of hp and tq.what are the specs on your setup?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fass fuel kit, stealth oil pump, dominator 66 turbo, stage 3 hybird inj., turbo back mbrp exhaust, afe intake, 6 position live tuned rotary knob, stage 2 snow.

·
Registered
333 Posts
It was good to put a face with the name fred. Glad you made it home ok if I can help with anything you know how to get me. Hope to see you and your brother at a race soon.:D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes it was nice to meet everyone seein how i have been dealin wth u guys for years.Yes let me know when u goin racein are u guys goin to pa. if so i hope to be there so u can c her run,by the way last nite racein t riped the shackle of the rear spring hanger haaaaaaaaaaa it was so fun to break somethin

·
Registered
448 Posts
holy #### thats freaking awesome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on the set-up!

·
Registered
448 Posts
wait wait wait wait you made that kind of power and that low of egts without an intercooler??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? holy crap way to go beans for having cool tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no the truck is intercooled sorry not to post that but the truck does have low egts john worked his ass off on my tunes hands down these guys rock

·
Registered
448 Posts
yeah thats amazing.......ugh why cant beans be in utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya i say why cant they be in CT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts