Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for stg2s but I am having a hard time choosing between Beans or Swamps. For those of you that have one of their setups please help me. And in no way do I mean any offense to either manufacturer. Thank you for your help. :gethim:

·
Registered
391 Posts
im running beans stage 2's and there tuning and absolutly love it. It makes for a good fun street truck thats for sure.
Bryan

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
They are both great! either way you go youll be ahead. really its comin down to price,service and convenience for you. :ford: or at least that my opinion :shrug:

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I am very happy with my swampers

·
Registered
453 Posts
I like my Swamps but I'm happy with the Beans D66 and pedestal as well!

·
Registered
138 Posts
i have beans stage iis and tuning and love them and have had great service out of them.

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
You can't go wrong either way, both are great product and even better ppl to deal with. Just choose one an run w it, also, best thing u can do is get your tuning thru whoever you decide to buy from.
Personally I run cass/ beans and and am VERY happy

·
Registered
817 Posts
I've got Swamps injectors and tuning and am very happy, but I have also heard lots of great things about Beans. As mentioned above, I would probably go with the same tuning source as your injectors.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Ill tell you, I've seen Shawn at Swamps put together and test some injectors. After talking with the guy for 3+ hours with him, he knows his stuff and cares about what goes out the door. I have Swamps hybrids in the truck, and would absolutely purchase my next set of injectors from them.

·
hit n miss
549 Posts
I have run both Beans and Swamps injectors, you really cannot go wrong with either as they're both excellent.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I don't have them but both of my vest friends run swamps injectors and love them but I have called Beans about 3 or 4 times and they always get rite back with me on my questions and I've never gave them one cent so that should say alot about how they treat people very cool dudes u will love both of them I'm shore good luck and have fun with your new setup

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
swamps:bowfast:

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
Swamps does EVERYTHING to my race truck, and I'm running all their stuff in my 450. So naturally in gonna say Swamps.
I know Ryan and have seen and raced some trucks that have came out of his shop, they run awesome and have heard drivability is great. You can't go wrong either way... Bit if you and I were standing in a parking lot talking, I would be pushing swamps

1 - 18 of 18 Posts