Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard good things bout both bt I dnt know wt would be better 4 my truk... I haul a big horse trailer quite a bit n I need sumthin that will increase power bt still gt me sum good mpg's....any suggestions?!?!?

·
Registered
666 Posts
not edge.

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
Avoid the big three, Banks, Bully Dog, and Edge if you intend on doing anything at all

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Beans is great, but seeing your in San Antonio get ahold of Truck Source Diesel. The owner goes by Aggie on here & does good tuning for the 7.3l & he is local to you.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Beans all the way, however any "custom" tuned TS chip will be better then the edge.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Get and edgeLOLLOLLOL

JK any custom tuned chip is 10 time better then all those big company's that you hear so much. think of this is banks is soo good why do they have to make tons of advertisements?? Because they suck.:D

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Custom all the way

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Run from Edge RUN :D

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
3 suits. Which one will be the best

1. Tailors make you a suit based on the measurements of an average 30yo white male. Edge, Bully Dog, Banks or any other "off the shelf" unit

2. Tailors take some measurements like ht, wt, etc, etc and cut you a suit. DP-Tuner, TS, BTS, etc, etc that does it over the phone

3. Tailors have you there personally, take measurements, fit the suit and make adjustments. DP-Tuner, TS, BTS, etc, etc that does live tuning.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Beans is one of the best in chip tunning, and there is no one best.
But his tunes lay down some of the safest, high hp numbers and still get better then stock mpg.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I would have to go with the Gremlin. That way you never have to worry about it getting stolen.
You might have to pay someone to steal it. LOL

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
def. beans

1 - 20 of 48 Posts