Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beans modded H2E turbo for sale used it for about 3 weeks basically brand new just sitting taking up space flows 1100cfm can provide pics perfect condition may also sell the whole set up hypermax mounting kit everything custom powdercoated, clear coated and ceramic coated up pipes all hoses brackets, new gaskets, orings just a feeler but turbo is going for sure

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no not the one in my sig just the Beans modded version H2E I bought it and used it for 3 weeks before my back surgery in sept maybe has 300 miles in it just taking up space take $850 for it plus shipping for it bought it for $1100 im paypal verified you can turn it in to anysize you want basically i was only charged $100 for the machine work at area source diesel

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Im interested in the hypermax mount. Can you pm me a price

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will consider any reasonable offer for the beans modded turbo and or the hypermax mounting kit thats got ceramic coated up pipes and a custom powdercoated color with clearcoat on everything except pedestal and intake pipe because didnt have a stock airbox on it and all new gaskets, new bushings for oil supply line thats brand new, 150psi map line had made, both the open and divided flange comes with everything needed and throw in a DI fuel pressure gauge thats powdercoated to match also brand new never used in box . complete kit basically I put it on the motor and took it right off nothing wrong with it just sitting in my laundry room wasting space going a different route with other motor just pm me

·
Catfish Mafia
397 Posts
hey, how much for the hypermax setup and the h2e? whole chit and chibang

·
Registered
24 Posts
Text me with price for every thing 812 327 5086 thank you

·
Registered
69 Posts
Pics? will it work on a OBS?

+1 (What size is the turbo and how much hp is it good for)

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sale pending can be good for 550 on fuel on a SD oe OBS with the right stuff of course....all day long

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
PHUCK!!! I wish I had the money right now!!!
PHUCK, I wished I had the beer for that nice lady in your addvatar Ryan, woooo. Scrape up the cash, going once, going twice................sol...d

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SOLD

1 - 19 of 19 Posts