Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beans Diesel Performance - Air Dog *150 GPH* Fuel System w/ Full installation kit (Powered by CubeCart)

im lookin to order this kit to replac my factory fuel pump. does this include everything i need to install it on my 95. and delete the fuel bowl? i see they have a complete fuel system setup for the obs buts its like 1000 bucks. what else would i need that doesnt come in the air dog kit? sorry i know these fuel system questions are asked all the time i just couldnt find anything on this topic. thanks

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah and im already running only the rear tank.. i just havent takin the valve out yet

·
<---F350 DRIFTER
516 Posts
I am sure Bean or someone that know exactly what else you will need will chime in. If I remember you will need a fuel pressure regulator and a return system. Basically I think you will need to take care of everything on top of the engine. The kit does remove the need for your factory pump and your fuel bowl but does not have the hardware to top the engine off.

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thats what im kinda thinkin but could i make everyting else i need and i guess buy a regulator too

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am sure Bean or someone that know exactly what else you will need will chime in. If I remember you will need a fuel pressure regulator and a return system. Basically I think you will need to take care of everything on top of the engine. The kit does remove the need for your factory pump and your fuel bowl but does not have the hardware to top the engine off.
yeah i kinda figured that but wat does the return system consist of??

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
You need a fuel pressure regulator(Aeromotive A1000-6 is vedry commonly used). You plumb the two lines that originally went to the factory fuel pressure regulator to the aftermarket one and then plumb a return line from the regulator back to the factory return line. Set the pressure accordingly and you are done on the return side.

·
Terminator Nation
5,119 Posts
There used to be a sticky at the top of this forum about do-it-yourself electric fuel systems. I see it has been moved to the Library forum 1994-1997 aftermarket and performance section. It has much of the information you need.

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
The Ad kit does not have anything to make it possible to remove your stock pump. It is a piggy back pump since the AD will not do high pressure unless you get the AD 250 pump setup and even with that you will need to figure out a return or 4 line feed kit.

Our 1000.00 kit is all inclusive, reg return, pump, filters, lines, everything to didtch your stock fuel system.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Beans $1000 kit is the one you want:bowfast:

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok cool thanks ill be getting to ya very soon cause the trucks starvin for fuelll lol

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Beans has a great setup.

You can do it for much cheaper if your mechanically inclined and on a budget. But if you have the money just let them send it all to you

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beans has a great setup.

You can do it for much cheaper if your mechanically inclined and on a budget. But if you have the money just let them send it all to you
Im a mechincally inclined person (mechanic for over 3 years now), with NOOO time LOL. Ordering the kit monday hopefully

1 - 13 of 13 Posts