Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in the 4" BDS lift kit for my '00 250 ZF6. Just want to make sure, but with the ZF6 I believe I need the carrier bearing lowering kit correct? Just want to be sure.

With the lifetime warranty from BDS, should a part fail do I go through you guys or BDS direct?

last but not least, I gotta ask, do you guys do any Fire/Police/EMS discounts?? College is hurting me so forgive me! :lookaround:

Thanks, after all I have read it seems like you guys are the ones to go through. I recommended you guys to a buddy of mine and he is going to purchase a lift through you guys for his F-150.

·
Smell My Finger
1,029 Posts
Could i get a quote too please. I have a 2001 f250 4x4 auto. And maybe a seperate price just for the front too, if possible. Thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got my lift kit last Tuesday. Came in a lot earlier but had to wait for the shipping carrier to set up a drop off time. I have been away at school but I shot home yesterday to check it out. Looks like all is there! but i'll know for sure when i find the time to install the lift...hopefully over break in 2 weeks.

but anyways - thanks for the product, and thanks for the PM'ing back and forth. great customer service.

I'll post pics when I get the lift in

- happy truck toyz customer

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well spring break finally opened up my schedule to get the lift in...

The kit was great. Had everything needed and then some. Took about 8 hours start to finish. Would have taken less time but the lift at the shop was unavailable. I was suprised, for a 2000 super duty most of the bolts came off pretty easy, only had to torch a few. Installed the lift, then dropped the carrier bearing 1", then did the steering stabilizer.

Here she is

1 - 7 of 7 Posts