Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This event is shaping up to be a great event. Dyno Days on Saturday at BD Power along with Show n Shine Competiton and a barbeque.

Sunday we are off to Mission Raceway to kick off Division 6 season opener

We so far have confirmations from:

Malcom Cross - Pro Street National Record Holder
]

Shawn Ellerton - Super Street National Record Holder

Aaron Schaff - Former National Record Holder in Super Street

and a guest appearance from this guy , I heard he used to race back in the day :hehe:

So mark your calendars to be in Mission BC in May

·
Registered
290 Posts
Im pulling all the stops to have my truck there too. Putting the engine in this weekend, roll cage is done now. Waiting for customs to let my fuel pump go so I can finish up the fuel system. Datalogger should be here next week. Hopefully have the shifter and wiring done this week. Going to be tight,, but what fun would it be if it wasnt

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Just booked mine and Matt's room at the Super 8 in Abbotsford. Who all is going??

·
Registered
290 Posts
Its looking good for me to be there,, as long as I dont run into any major problems when I go to start it up this weekend

·
Registered
653 Posts
I know it will be!! Shawn and I have talked a few times and I was really looking forward to it.

But work has been so bad since November. I had to postpone my mods over the winter and now it is affecting my race appearances.

I hope all you have a great time!!!! Hopefully I will make the next race.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
We wont be there either... :(

·
Registered
653 Posts
At least the next race is only in Calgary
I will be making that one.

Sadly I love driving through B.C and I have to miss out. One of my favorite places to be is on a road in B.C. I can never get enough of it. It is a humbling drive for me.

I hope ya'll have great weather for race day!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I will be making that one.

Sadly I love driving through B.C and I have to miss out. One of my favorite places to be is on a road in B.C. I can never get enough of it. It is a humbling drive for me.

I hope ya'll have great weather for race day!
Me too,, thanks, see you in Calgary!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One week to go and I would predict that a new super street national record will be set. There will be 2 former record holders on hand trying to take away the current record from Shawn Ellerton.

Also National Record Holder in Pro Street , Malcom Cross will be trying to breaks his record of 150mph and the World Famous Dirty Max will shooting to hit the 8's

This is a must see event if you live on the West Coast

1 - 18 of 18 Posts