Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im wanting to build a set of twins and im not going to use the 42r in the set up so Im want to sell the complete set up not quite sure how many miles are on it but i know its not many!!! I would also consider selling the headers along with the turbo set up. so this will include everything you need to mount it up to your SD. The mounting set up is custom built by Diesel Innovations this kit is capable of making over 600 streetable horsepower. The set up is still currently on the truck so if you would like to see pics or a vid of the truck running just let me know!! Not quite sure on price I know how much the turbo and headers cost but as a combo just shoot me an offer and we can talk!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the combo is the complete turbo set up along with the DI headers!!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
how much bigger is this than a modded H2E?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IM currently in ND but will be going to ohio so if that helps!!! and as far as how much bigger than a modded H2e it all depends on what was done to the H2e!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Where at in ND, Im outta williston and been in the market for such a kit. Be nice to get the turbo and mount kit together. Definately will keep in touch on this ad.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Would this be to much turbo for a set of 160/100? I want a turbo that if i go with bigger injectors i can without having to buy a new turbo.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
If it dont sell throw my name on list

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
how much for turbo n mount kit? no headers

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Where at in ND, Im outta williston and been in the market for such a kit. Be nice to get the turbo and mount kit together. Definately will keep in touch on this ad.
Well i am out of Dagmar Montana, about 59 miles from you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts