(925) 361-0447

Meeting time 11:30am
Head in for food 1:00pm

#2 ·
nice, i like it!

yes everybody come join us!

any year truck is welcome

#3 ·
Maybe Matt and I will head down. We'll have to see whats going on with the trucks, we'd honestly probably just bring my car LOL

#5 ·
Holy potato!!! I'll be there!!! time to update my profile, man I haven't been on PSN in like a year, I have been on FTE. Guess it's high time I polish myself up on here eh? Heard about this from a buddy on FTE and had to remember my password to come on! See yall there

#7 ·
Sweeet... Ill see you there. :ford:

Can other diesel join or is it just FORD trucks!!!??? Thanks and I'll be there
And im not sure...i believe its just fords, why do u ask? have some peeps u wanna bring? :D

#6 ·
Can other diesel join or is it just FORD trucks!!!??? Thanks and I'll be there

#8 ·
I have alot of other diesel friends that love to know all diesels besides the one they drive, that and we've been trying to get something going like a GTG, so I saw this lunch GTG, and thought what do ya know.... Haha but there guest on PSN and saw the post lol so they looked at me an said well.... I know about 30 trucks in my area and we all know eachother.... It's being diesel owners that brings us together!!! Lol but...:psnb:

#9 ·
We all share the same love just different brands, tell them they are more then welcome to join us!

I always see GTG's planned up north or down south or Friday nights.. This wont be the first one planned for a Sunday Afternoon lunch, hopefully in the future we can get all Bay Area and surrounding area Diesel's together no mater what the site they post on.

#10 ·
Ok I will get a head count and post how many are coming from my area! Thanks

#11 ·
Let me know if anyone around Stockton/ Modesto area want to meet up and roll over the hill

#12 ·
Lets get a spot picked out in Tracy... We can all meet in the Home Depot parking lot and shoot on the freeway form there.

#13 ·
Ok pm me your number and that sound like a plan!!!

#14 ·
Sound's good, I will!

#15 ·
OK here is a list of those who said they are going form here, since I cant edit the original thread...

Luvin let us know if you guys are going to make it.

HighOn20s
Bubba F350
Powerstoked
00'nasty7.3

#16 ·
So far I have 27 trucks that are not sure and 10 yes'es!!!

#17 ·
Holly cow man... lol

#20 ·
TIME CHANGE!!!!

Hey gang seeing the play offs are on this Sunday we are going to bump the time to meeting at 11:00 and heading in at 11:30.... any later and we wont get seating.

#21 ·
Ok well I don't know if we will be attending. That would make us leave around 8 or 9...

#22 ·
Sorry!!!!! :(

I spoke to the manager tonight because of the amount of people that might attend and he said if we don't get our numbers to them and in before noon chances are we wont get tables.

#23 ·
The other thing we can do is keep the meet time the same and just let those know who want to eat there they need to be there a little early.

#27 ·
I'll Pm you my cell.. is 10:40 at Home Depot good or you?

I'm planning on being there but won't be staying to eat.
Right on man see you there.. a bunch of us plan to get there at 11!
Put me down for over here too Craig!!!!
Got you bud, see you there!

#26 ·
Put me down for over here too Craig!!!!

#28 ·
I'm working on my truck right know lol I have a big oil leak so I'll post if I got it done tonight!!! But I like it 10:30

#29 ·
Ok looks like the truck will be ready!!! So I'm getting everyone together Saturday to make sure there ready to roll Sunday morning!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.