Biggest Truck In Town!
165 Posts
nice, i like it!

yes everybody come join us!

any year truck is welcome

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Maybe Matt and I will head down. We'll have to see whats going on with the trucks, we'd honestly probably just bring my car LOL

·
Crew Chief
10 Posts
Holy potato!!! I'll be there!!! time to update my profile, man I haven't been on PSN in like a year, I have been on FTE. Guess it's high time I polish myself up on here eh? Heard about this from a buddy on FTE and had to remember my password to come on! See yall there

·
Matt
253 Posts
Can other diesel join or is it just FORD trucks!!!??? Thanks and I'll be there

·
In-THe-Dirt_Powerstroker!
280 Posts
Holy potato!!! I'll be there!!! time to update my profile, man I haven't been on PSN in like a year, I have been on FTE. Guess it's high time I polish myself up on here eh? Heard about this from a buddy on FTE and had to remember my password to come on! See yall there
Sweeet... Ill see you there. :ford:

Can other diesel join or is it just FORD trucks!!!??? Thanks and I'll be there
And im not sure...i believe its just fords, why do u ask? have some peeps u wanna bring? :D

·
Matt
253 Posts
I have alot of other diesel friends that love to know all diesels besides the one they drive, that and we've been trying to get something going like a GTG, so I saw this lunch GTG, and thought what do ya know.... Haha but there guest on PSN and saw the post lol so they looked at me an said well.... I know about 30 trucks in my area and we all know eachother.... It's being diesel owners that brings us together!!! Lol but...:psnb:

·
Great White!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have alot of other diesel friends that love to know all diesels besides the one they drive, that and we've been trying to get something going like a GTG, so I saw this lunch GTG, and thought what do ya know.... Haha but there guest on PSN and saw the post lol so they looked at me an said well.... I know about 30 trucks in my area and we all know eachother.... It's being diesel owners that brings us together!!! Lol but...:psnb:
We all share the same love just different brands, tell them they are more then welcome to join us!

I always see GTG's planned up north or down south or Friday nights.. This wont be the first one planned for a Sunday Afternoon lunch, hopefully in the future we can get all Bay Area and surrounding area Diesel's together no mater what the site they post on.

·
Matt
253 Posts
Ok I will get a head count and post how many are coming from my area! Thanks

·
Matt
253 Posts
Let me know if anyone around Stockton/ Modesto area want to meet up and roll over the hill

·
Great White!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lets get a spot picked out in Tracy... We can all meet in the Home Depot parking lot and shoot on the freeway form there.

·
Matt
253 Posts
Ok pm me your number and that sound like a plan!!!

·
Great White!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sound's good, I will!

·
Great White!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK here is a list of those who said they are going form here, since I cant edit the original thread...

Luvin let us know if you guys are going to make it.

HighOn20s
Bubba F350
Powerstoked
00'nasty7.3

·
Matt
253 Posts
So far I have 27 trucks that are not sure and 10 yes'es!!!

·
Great White!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
In-THe-Dirt_Powerstroker!
280 Posts
SOunds good. the more the better...i might tell my neighbor

·
Great White!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TIME CHANGE!!!!

Hey gang seeing the play offs are on this Sunday we are going to bump the time to meeting at 11:00 and heading in at 11:30.... any later and we wont get seating.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts