Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay in my powerstroke I was so sick of batteries living half their life and needing replaced that I switched to walmart batteries. (partly because I bought a car for my daughter that had a bad walmart battery, I took it in, they scanned it, eventhough I wasn't the original purchaser , they handed me a new one) I always had trouble with the auto parts stores honoring warranties without an argument. Now my current situation. I have a 97 f 150 that was my dads, an Arizona truck. It has a 7 year walmart battery in it that works fine, bit is now 8 years old. I am going to swap it for a new one as we do go way up in the mountains, and surely don't want to walk out. Being an Arizona vehicle it has an S code battery which apparently is for warmer Southern Climates. Locally they are N code batteries which I guess is for Northern climates. Emmett Idaho is fairly warm in the summer, but of course much colder in the winter. Should I get another S or go with the N? Thanks, Don

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Project Shamu
2,728 Posts
I agree, I have interstate mtp65s, got them from Costco. Cheap, good, and nice warranty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts