Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have two batmo wheels i bought for my truck years ago, and never used... I bought them brand new under the assumption they were both drop ins, the high pressure one i recently found out is a drop in as i had a set of 6.4 turbos apart and test fitted it, i also checked with bullseye and the the part number is correct. that part number is 6.4s. As for the low pressure it appears too big for the stock compressor housing, when i recently tried to put this together as some one suggested previously, that it was not a drop in when i sent them the part number. I believe they are spot on now, as the stock compressor housing will not accept that wheel... The part number for this one is 6.4 LEPS. i believe as i thought i had these sold at one point until this was pointed out too me, that this is a 71mm wheel. Im not sure where to measure off but i can if someone has an idea? If some one could use these i'd like to let them go, make me an offer and there yours. Or if anyone has any info on the low pressure it would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

Attachments

·
Registered
807 Posts
pm me I am interested

·
Registered
534 Posts
im interested in the high pressure wheel

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
high pressure is sold, still have the low, which everyone tells me is what elite built there 71's out of? i can measure it if anyone has any insight on where or how to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts