Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process,...due to popular demand,...to get a sled pulling event in this area....

....AKA..............1st Annual BASH on the BAYOU 2

And the reason it seems everyone wants one in LA, is because there currently isn't one.

Here is what I have so far:

NADM is in....and hopefully another big name will be too(NHDRA).
Sled is being figured out.
Location is being figured out.
Time of year...Sept/Nov...(still warm in Louisiana)
Sponsors...well...I'm always looking for sponsors....but now I'm in a whole new type of racing....so if you want to sponsor...just PM me.

If you truly would come to Bash on the Bayou 2.....voice it here.

If you are a VENDOR/ SPONSOR and prefer to sponsor sled pulling events....PM me...AND voice it here.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I'm gonna check again. I THINK there's a small sled pull org around Kentwood but I'm gonna have to check again. Someone told me about it a while back. I'll let you know, they might be able to give a hand. Where/when are you thinking of doing it?

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna check again. I THINK there's a small sled pull org around Kentwood but I'm gonna have to check again. Someone told me about it a while back. I'll let you know, they might be able to give a hand. Where/when are you thinking of doing it?

Here is what I have so far:

NADM is in....and hopefully another big name will be too(NHDRA).
Sled is being figured out.
Location is being figured out.
Time of year...Sept/Nov...(still warm in Louisiana)
Sponsors...well...I'm always looking for sponsors....but now I'm in a whole new type of racing....so if you want to sponsor...just PM me.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Tank I am in. I'll talk with you about it when I get back to New Orleans next week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Count me in. You can check out kentwoodraceway.com. They pull there second Sat. of every month. They may be able to help. Let me know if I can help

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

Count me in. You can check out kentwoodraceway.com. They pull there second Sat. of every month. They may be able to help. Let me know if I can help

Well there ya go. :D http://www.kentwoodraceway.com/

If nothing else maybe you could get a sled and operator from there.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I would come watch, I dont think I would be pulling

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
I just found this. Id be in for sure on this.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Do you think that it would work in April when you do the Bash on the Bayou? Or would that be too much?

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Or just have a Bash/get-together in Kentwood.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts