Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Media Mushroom Stamp
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a complete banks 6gun setup for the 6.0. Came off of my 04 F250. I used it for a few months, decided to go SCT due to getting a sweet deal on a livewire. Pics available via email.

Asking 300 OBO.

·
Registered
40 Posts
let me warn you ahead of time. anyone that posts here asking about your six gun, will be pm'ed by a bunch of "hero post geniuses" telling the potential buyer that banks suck and that it will blow the trans guaranteed!

they really have no lives and no mechanical knowledge.

i will testify that my 04 6.0 had the banks six gun on it since the week i bought it, 149xxx miles later it still had it and the original trans and NEVER skipped a beat. naturally any moron knows you shouldnt tow a 36' enclosed trailer on level six. or trans damage will result. but thats in the directions too.

good luck with your sale and dealing with the internet heros on this site

·
<--won't start
235 Posts
free bump

i will testify that my 04 6.0 had the banks six gun on it since the week i bought it, 149xxx miles later it still had it and the original trans and NEVER skipped a beat. naturally any moron knows you shouldnt tow a 36' enclosed trailer on level six. or trans damage will result. but thats in the directions too.
did you ever try an sct out? Testify all you want, i'm going to hold you in contempt of court

·
powerstroker6.0
419 Posts
Got some oakely oil rigs ha

·
powerstroker6.0
419 Posts
No problem bump for ya man

1 - 20 of 33 Posts