Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filling up with fuel today. A guy asked me if I had Banks stuff in my truck. I told him nope, just a little old custom tuned chip. He spouted off with all the Banks stuff he had in his truck, he could walk all over me. I finished filleng up and told him follow me, keep up and pass me if you can. He pulled on the passenger side of me at the light, rolled his window down and started laughing. He quit laughing when his truck got filled up with smoke on my way passed him.

Oh yeah, he could not keep up, much less pass.

·
Registered
666 Posts
cool, congratz

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
thats hilarious

·
Catfish Mafia
397 Posts
nice! LOL i love it when people with banks, quadzilla, whatever pull up and brag about their smoke and how fast they are. i just smile and leave em in a cloud of smoke :pointlaugh:

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
His truck must have had a bad transmission in it or something was wrong with it. Everyone on here knows banks is the best but can't afford it.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He forgot to put the Banks sticker on it.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i got an earful today on how a guys edge juice with attitude in his crummy cummins would run away from me, i told him i wasnt guna waste diesel to make him look bad, i probly should have just to get a chuckle

·
FREE THINKER
703 Posts
Filling up with fuel today. A guy asked me if I had Banks stuff in my truck. I told him nope, just a little old custom tuned chip. He spouted off with all the Banks stuff he had in his truck, he could walk all over me. I finished filleng up and told him follow me, keep up and pass me if you can. He pulled on the passenger side of me at the light, rolled his window down and started laughing. He quit laughing when his truck got filled up with smoke on my way passed him.

Oh yeah, he could not keep up, much less pass.
nice kill:D

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
nice kill,!!!

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Way to go Andy!:D
I guess he didn't know that Banks sticker woulda gave him an extra 50hp.LOL

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Or better yet, guys with there 10k mods, zoodads, and foil deletes that make 500hp. I've met a couple of them that claim to beat corvettes.:hehe:

Better yet, I've met a guy that claimed to have taken the silencer ring out of his 2001 powerstroke. He said it would blow smoke like crazy and that was the only mod.:hehe:

I love the smile on there faces when i blow them out with my weakly tuned chip.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What all do you have done so far Andy? I guess I missed of the info...
Stock motor, stock turbo, stock sticks. TW tunes (I was in my DD tune BTW), 3 1/2" straight pipe exhaust, 6637 intake. Prepump mods, everything I can think of to remove air from the stock fuel system, Adrenaline HPOP.

I swear this motor had to have been built on a Wednesday afternoon when everybody was paying attention to their job. Maybe even on a bet by someone on how good of a motor they could actually build stock.

I cannot wait until I put my new turbo, sticks, exhaust, studs, springs and pushrods in.

·
diesel and nothing else
1,620 Posts
Andy, you lucky bastard a wednesday afternoon built, thats like a 1 to milion chance to have a stock engine like that.
Ford gone call ya and ask for the motor as a blueprint. LOL LOL
nice thing you got there going, congrats. :redspotdance:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts