Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Bakersfield Results

6K views 39 replies 17 participants last post by  BilletGarage 
#1 ·
These are just numbers from what I remember, everyone feel free to add your own numbers to the list...lets post all the results. Pictures if ya got them too

Blowby-11.93 #2 only
Billet Garage-13.62 n20
RockinJW-13.10 #2 only
BigR-12.3 n20?

#4 ·
Just sprinkled on and off all day. Had a few delays while they dried the track, but nothing bad.

Wind started getting nasty towards the end though. Had a 10-15mph headwind all day, so I think everyone could've been running at least a tenth quicker...

#8 ·
I ran brackets.... My numbers didn't vary much which is good. I made 7 passes total, all from 17.393 - 17.469.

I had my dial-in set at 17.40. Won my first round on a 17.406, but broke out in the second round with the 17.393. I let off on the top end, just not quite enough. Oh well, I guess I can't complain for my first ever race. I think the .07 variations over 7 runs is pretty good. Now I just want to do it all over again!

Want to say a huge thanks to Michael Pliska. I talked to him before and after a few runs and he had a lot of great information to share. Was definitely a big help. Overall I learned alot out there on Sat. and can't wait to find other event to run at and try to work on a couple things.

#11 ·
jacob, from the looks of it you could use some more air to clean some of that smoke up:redspotdance: congrats on the times i cant wait to see what it will do at RMR

#12 ·
With all that fuel left over, some nitrous would work well. Low 12's are just a spray away :eek: But that won't ever happen, I'm a diesel only guy. ;)

On that run, I only launched around 13psi, and it snuffed out the charger on the 1-2 shift. So 2nd gear didn't pull as hard as it could've. Some tuning tweaks fixed that issue though, thanks Jody :bowfast:

Launching it around 18-20psi, ditching the toolbox and tailgate, dropped another couple tenths off. I think my best 60' was like 1.82. GregRob has video of the 13.2 and the 13.1 runs

#14 ·
With all that fuel left over, some nitrous would work well. Low 12's are just a spray away :eek: But that won't ever happen, I'm a diesel only guy. ;)
ill be willing to bet a new block is only some spray away also without a girdle:doh: keep it fuel only. cant wait to see that thing run at RMR this year, i might even make it to truckfest with my dodge:pointlaugh:

#17 ·
These are just numbers from what I remember, everyone feel free to add your own numbers to the list...lets post all the results. Pictures if ya got them too

Blowby-11.93 #2 only
Billet Garage-13.62 n20
RockinJW-13.10 #2 only
BigR-12.7 #2?
Biggie ran a 12.7 on fuel

#19 ·
my truck ran well the first 3 passes i made then something started acting up..wouldnt go over 102 mph with or without spray. im guessing i have an air leak of some sorts..not sure but ill figure it out. i doubt its anything major. my 12.7 at 102 the truck was falling on its face up top...i ran 107 the pass before on #2 only..so i know its having some sort of issue. great job mikey and sean and jacob!! way to represent.

#20 ·
sounds like I missed all of the fun.:doh: Cant wait to see all you guys in Utah this year!:drool:

Billy

#21 · (Edited)
My truck topped at 14.041 and backed up with a 14.045. I was hoping for a little into the 13 world again. Oh well, I will have to ditch the 35's for stockers at the next drag race and see what it does then. And maybe after that have the nozzles opened up a little and see where that gets me.

Or just maybe I can get Lott to do a little magic, SHO style on the ones I have.

#26 ·
Why thank you sir! I was actually slower than I thought I would be. Having some tweaks to my tune done as we speak. More fuel on the big end of the track hopefully! Should be 13.8 or 13.9 on fuel and low 13's on Spray per my 1/8th mile times. At least that's what I've been told by many. I actually had one run with a 1.795 60' which I was stoked to see. As I understand it, we were fighting a headwind of about 10mph that day and we were at about 1,680 feet above sea level. The elevation probably didn't mean anything to my times cause I brought my own atmosphere in a bottle but I can see you in the high twelves at sea level with no headwind on fuel. That is awesome! Great day of racing and hope we can do it again sometime!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.