Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
My truck topped at 14.041 and backed up with a 14.045. I was hoping for a little into the 13 world again. Oh well, I will have to ditch the 35's for stockers at the next drag race and see what it does then. And maybe after that have the nozzles opened up a little and see where that gets me.

Or just maybe I can get Lott to do a little magic, SHO style on the ones I have.

That's also Billet Garage in the close lane, running an SCT and spray, he ran like a 13.70 that pass :D
I remember thinking by the 330' mark . . . Who is this guy kicking my ass in a 7.3L? :bowfast::bowfast::bowfast::hehe: And on #2 I later learned. :doh: Your truck flat out hauls the mail . . . :rockon:

Here's my best timeslip . . .

It was definatley fun, that truck of yours ain't no slouch either. For just a chip and spray, it gets after it pretty good.
Why thank you sir! I was actually slower than I thought I would be. Having some tweaks to my tune done as we speak. More fuel on the big end of the track hopefully! Should be 13.8 or 13.9 on fuel and low 13's on Spray per my 1/8th mile times. At least that's what I've been told by many. I actually had one run with a 1.795 60' which I was stoked to see. As I understand it, we were fighting a headwind of about 10mph that day and we were at about 1,680 feet above sea level. The elevation probably didn't mean anything to my times cause I brought my own atmosphere in a bottle but I can see you in the high twelves at sea level with no headwind on fuel. That is awesome! Great day of racing and hope we can do it again sometime!

It was good to see a great turn out and put name to face's. I was pretty happy with my run's, truck ran great and I didn't break it. I did have to put the hurts on a STS cadillac on the way home you should have seen the look on his face. :hehe:

Weighed my truck today 8740 lbs.:ford:
What do you have on our truck that would add so much weight? I have been told I have one of the heaviest trucks around and it weighs 8010lb race ready.

My truck is an 05 I think the frame is bigger and heavier then the earlier models it has 9.5 inch lift on 37s, the tires weigh 92 lbs each with out the rims. The only other thing I can think of is the audio system.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.