Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are just numbers from what I remember, everyone feel free to add your own numbers to the list...lets post all the results. Pictures if ya got them too

Blowby-11.93 #2 only
Billet Garage-13.62 n20
RockinJW-13.10 #2 only
BigR-12.3 n20?

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just sprinkled on and off all day. Had a few delays while they dried the track, but nothing bad.

Wind started getting nasty towards the end though. Had a 10-15mph headwind all day, so I think everyone could've been running at least a tenth quicker...

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shawn Ellerton got his full-size full weight crew cab shortbed twin turbo 6.0 to run like a 11.70 :eek:

·
Registered
788 Posts
I ran brackets.... My numbers didn't vary much which is good. I made 7 passes total, all from 17.393 - 17.469.

I had my dial-in set at 17.40. Won my first round on a 17.406, but broke out in the second round with the 17.393. I let off on the top end, just not quite enough. Oh well, I guess I can't complain for my first ever race. I think the .07 variations over 7 runs is pretty good. Now I just want to do it all over again!

Want to say a huge thanks to Michael Pliska. I talked to him before and after a few runs and he had a lot of great information to share. Was definitely a big help. Overall I learned alot out there on Sat. and can't wait to find other event to run at and try to work on a couple things.

·
<--Diesel World Mag Pic
161 Posts
jacob, from the looks of it you could use some more air to clean some of that smoke up:redspotdance: congrats on the times i cant wait to see what it will do at RMR

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
With all that fuel left over, some nitrous would work well. Low 12's are just a spray away :eek: But that won't ever happen, I'm a diesel only guy. ;)

On that run, I only launched around 13psi, and it snuffed out the charger on the 1-2 shift. So 2nd gear didn't pull as hard as it could've. Some tuning tweaks fixed that issue though, thanks Jody :bowfast:

Launching it around 18-20psi, ditching the toolbox and tailgate, dropped another couple tenths off. I think my best 60' was like 1.82. GregRob has video of the 13.2 and the 13.1 runs

·
<----Colin Banks
3,001 Posts
Your truck is a runner for sure. I like it. And it has a killer tone. Dont put a muffler on it.

·
<--Diesel World Mag Pic
161 Posts
With all that fuel left over, some nitrous would work well. Low 12's are just a spray away :eek: But that won't ever happen, I'm a diesel only guy. ;)
ill be willing to bet a new block is only some spray away also without a girdle:doh: keep it fuel only. cant wait to see that thing run at RMR this year, i might even make it to truckfest with my dodge:pointlaugh:

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
nice run Jacob. Keep pushin it hard!!!! God i love the sound of those Diesels!!!!

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
These are just numbers from what I remember, everyone feel free to add your own numbers to the list...lets post all the results. Pictures if ya got them too

Blowby-11.93 #2 only
Billet Garage-13.62 n20
RockinJW-13.10 #2 only
BigR-12.7 #2?
Biggie ran a 12.7 on fuel

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought that might have been a #2 pass as much as it was smoking on top end. I think his quickest was like a 12.3

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
my truck ran well the first 3 passes i made then something started acting up..wouldnt go over 102 mph with or without spray. im guessing i have an air leak of some sorts..not sure but ill figure it out. i doubt its anything major. my 12.7 at 102 the truck was falling on its face up top...i ran 107 the pass before on #2 only..so i know its having some sort of issue. great job mikey and sean and jacob!! way to represent.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
sounds like I missed all of the fun.:doh: Cant wait to see all you guys in Utah this year!:drool:

Billy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts