1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
:hehe::hehe: Teasing them huh !

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
KEM, I also found this on your YouTube channel.

Please tell me this is real?!?!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
:D Wow, the needle moving that quickly would be sick! The acceleration of a fighter jet.

Ford definitely did their homework on these trucks. Good job Mike.
Dang it. :doh:

·
Registered
184 Posts
the first video doesnt look that impressive just allot of wasted fuel in my opinion....

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
What a tease when there aren't any tuners available for the 6.7 Powerstroke yet.:doh:

Well if he would quit teasing us with videos maybe the tune would be released by now :ford:

·
Registered
871 Posts
I saw the truck run at the track last night.... I was only able to catch one very slow pass though... My bone stock truck ran faster than the pass that I saw :confused: Hopefully they'll post up some of the better times they ran at the NHRDA drags.

26 Posts
I saw the truck run at the track last night.... I was only able to catch one very slow pass though... My bone stock truck ran faster than the pass that I saw :confused: Hopefully they'll post up some of the better times they ran at the NHRDA drags.
We ran a 15.9 at 80mph the other 2 stock trucks ran 16.1 and 16.2 at 83mph.Our 60ft was 2.0 the stock trucks were 2.2. It was very hot with about 100% humidity.We returned our truck to stock and it ran 16.4 so our truck must be slower than most stock.Our tuning for the 6.7 is still in r&d.We only got to make 2 runs and we needed a comparison to stock so we only got to run our street file.Which in our truck did pick up a half second.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts