Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im nit sure why but the screen that use to pop up when the truck was put in reverse to turn the backup sensors off no longer appears... backing up to a trailer or with the tailgate down the sensors are annoying as hell!! anyone have any ideas?? I cant find anywhere in the settings to turn it back on or anything!! please help!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Im nit sure why but the screen that use to pop up when the truck was put in reverse to turn the backup sensors off no longer appears... backing up to a trailer or with the tailgate down the sensors are annoying as hell!! anyone have any ideas?? I cant find anywhere in the settings to turn it back on or anything!! please help!
Yes. In settings there is an option for vehicle/car. On the right of the screen you need to scroll down and you will see the options for the backup camera and sensors. You can turn off the sensors, and even modify the overlay on the backup camera. I was messing with it the other day on my 2013.

Actually, yours will be different in the 2011 - just realized that in your sig. While in reverse, you should see an icon on the top right of your screen. This should be the settings menu for your year model.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nothing is any different in reverse. I can find the screen for the backup camera but there is nothing about the sensors...

·
Banned
191 Posts
I had same thing happen on my '11.The rear camera fuse was blown,replaced it,and never had a problem again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts