Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay just wondering idk if it would work or not but i was behind 08 the other day and noticed the back glass is different that the older trucks and i think it looks 10x better than the weather striping around the old ones and i just wondered if they would interchange or if there totally different and i figured you guys would know!!

·
Intelligent Burro
450 Posts
I don't know for sure, but I see no reason it wouldn't fit. The basic cab of our trucks hasn't changed since 99. There have been changes to the front end but the rear corners, roof, and back panel are the same.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know for sure, but I see no reason it wouldn't fit. The basic cab of our trucks hasn't changed since 99. There have been changes to the front end but the rear corners, roof, and back panel are the same.
Thats what i was wondering ik the cabs look the same but i haven't really looked at one up close but i think it looks so much better but that's my opinion and i would like to have one if it would work just thought some one might had already done it!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
someone on here haas but dont remember who.
I have to see if I can find it in case I can run across a deal on a back glass and I'd love to have a power sliding glass to wire up!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts