Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked her up this afternoon, I had the remove all the badges expect for the ford on the tail gate. I think it came out like new, its got go back for the roof next month.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I wouldnt shave the handles , but i would paint them when you do the roof! I love the red! nice and bright and very clean looking! nice ride! And thats coming from a body shop owner!

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
looking good gabe!!!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
That is a good lookin truck. Nice and red. Really sharp

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
That looks great, wished my paint looked as good!

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
your truck looks bad azz...better than new

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
The truck looks awesome gabe.....deff like it much better with out the badges.....paint job turnout great too.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
looks really nice for sure :ford:

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Turned out great! I would color match the handles if anything else. But good job

·
Registered
501 Posts
Looks good. I think when the time comes to paint mine i'm going to have to go red.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you know your tailgate doesnt match:poke:

looks good!!
You know what……… I have been thinking the same thing ever since I saw the picture, but I think it's the lighting in the pic that makes it look like that, I'm gonna take another one in the morning to the check.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks awesome! That's a great looking truck. I'll be doing the same when I finally get around to repainting mine.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Truck looks sweet man! If u don't mind me askin what did the paint run ya roughly? I'm lookin to get rid of the stripe on my truck and get it painted black just tryin to see what to expect for prices. Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Truck looks sweet man! If u don't mind me askin what did the paint run ya roughly? I'm lookin to get rid of the stripe on my truck and get it painted black just tryin to see what to expect for prices. Thanks
:whs:

I was wondering the same too if you don't mind telling. I've already gotten a few ballpark estimates and so far they've been a little ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts