Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out an hour ago...budget just got cut again!! little one on the way.

I should also mention this child was concieved at the Bash on the Bayou, so I'm blaming TANK:pointlaugh:

Lots of things for sale...lawn equipment 4wheeler, trucks, car, all kinds of parts....Dont now where to list it all yet though, but keep your eyes peeled for some good deals coming up here shortly.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Congrats man

·
amos moses
150 Posts
Congrats! selling stuff sucks though! good luck!

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Congrats Doug. Tank should be ashamed of himself.

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
Congrats man, mine is being dropped off by the stork June 14th, you will be shocked at what you spend just getting ready, but I hear once they are here they don't cost much. LOLLOLLOL

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats man, mine is being dropped off by the stork June 14th, you will be shocked at what you spend just getting ready, but I hear once they are here they don't cost much. LOLLOLLOL
This is my second rodeo...so the setting up part wont be bad. Its the steady flow of money after the stork comes thats killerLOLLOLLOL

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
quit working and just let the government feed it.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Just found out an hour ago...budget just got cut again!! little one on the way.

I should also mention this child was concieved at the Bash on the Bayou, so I'm blaming TANK:pointlaugh:

Lots of things for sale...lawn equipment 4wheeler, trucks, car, all kinds of parts....Dont now where to list it all yet though, but keep your eyes peeled for some good deals coming up here shortly.

Congrats, I think, lol. :D What trucks are you selling?

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats, I think, lol. :D What trucks are you selling?

All of them! JK Deffinately the single cab, still debating on the crew cab. Im kinda torn between having no payments or getting something alot newer and nicer...but then I would be stuck with another note.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Dang that was only 3wks ago

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
That's too bad.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts