Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
quatro cinco
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had this massive load of card board boxes in my truck :doh: that I was going to take to the dump, Long story short my truck got towed as I only have park and 5 neutral gears. :confused:

and to add insult to injury My buddy comes and scoops up the truck with his 1st gen cummins. :doh:
043.JPG
045.JPG
046.JPG

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
I wouldn't be posting pics like that

·
quatro cinco
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm confident in my sexuality, doesn't hurt my feelings.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Crappy circumstances but it was good to talk to you yesterday! See you tomorrow! :D

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
yeeaaaa booooy lol my truck got to ride on the tow truck too. i figure if i tow it home from the track everytime i can save diesel lol. AAA towed me free lol

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Was it the stock trans? How many miles on it?

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
yeeaaaa booooy lol my truck got to ride on the tow truck too. i figure if i tow it home from the track everytime i can save diesel lol. AAA towed me free lol

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
That sucks sorry to hear. Trannies are easy though usely get the truck back in a week or so.

·
quatro cinco
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was it the stock trans? How many miles on it?
It was a rebuilt 4r with a single disk billet tc and supposedly a shift kit, only lasted 60 thou.

·
quatro cinco
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha you may have the right idea lol but I don't save on diesel cuz now I gotta haul the damn thing to jasons :doh:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
And we are standing at the gate with open arms!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
quatro cinco
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host