Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy this is most like a: :doh::lame: kinda question for you guys, But how much hp are b codes injectors good for??

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Are they going to be stock or modified? And are they BD's or BA's? And you'll pry need some different Oil to run them efficiently!
What are you looking for out of the truck?

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
They are good for at least 5hp and no more than 1200hp.

How about some information about them? Are you talking stock B codes out of the box? different tips? further modifications? Etc? What version of b code are you talking about? (ie - BIs, BDs, etc...)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are
260cc stock b code injectors with stock 530 nozzles brand new

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i have my dp still tuned for my single shot ddp injectors ! and with these injector my truck seems flat out slow !! why is this

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
There was a truck in dp mag not long ago running split b codes.
You will want more then an adrenaline fore them, like an over drive
Or a set of termies should do it , pretty common sight on b code rides.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Oh yeah prob good for 500 to 600+ with the right mods and tuning.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I mean my truck seem like it stock with a chip now ! Shouldn't be a little quicker ??

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
Stock BIs are simply not a good choice. It's a split shot injector but it was designed to operate a larger 6 cylinder engine so the delay and the amount of the pilot shot is all whack. This is a mechanical thing and can't be altered w/o a lot of silly machine work.

With some proper programming and a lot of Big Oil you could make some power w/ those BIs but you would be better off converting them to single shots and adding some proper 200% over nozzles.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts