Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TS Caged Fury wins on a holeshot!!! 6.06 @ 117 to a losing 6.05 for Buck Spruill's Dmax !!!!

congrats to buck and crusty old fart for getting that thing thru rounds and so damn nasty!!!

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
isnt 6.05 faster than 6.06:poke:

·
Traitor
1,779 Posts
Yeah Steve is about as crusty as me!! LOL

I was talking about Craig who drives Caged Fury.....I tree'd him good in the first round and he had a little problem right off the line. I had him by 5 truck lengths and there was no way he was catching me untill I broke an input shaft on the 2-3 shift :(

·
nobody likes a quitter
447 Posts

I was talking about Craig who drives Caged Fury.....I tree'd him good in the first round and he had a little problem right off the line. I had him by 5 truck lengths and there was no way he was catching me untill I broke an input shaft on the 2-3 shift :(
Guess you'll be needing that crate back. LMAO

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts

Dammit Greg. Why cant you catch a break man? (seriously no jab intended)

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
notice how the guys head is right on the green light.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
is caged fury still on fuel only or are they spraying that thing thesedays? Awesome final though doesnt get better than that.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Greg- I meant cole. Craig cut a .001 light to buck's .135 game over. Sucks u broke ur $hit, again.

·
Traitor
1,779 Posts
Greg- I meant cole. Craig cut a .001 light to buck's .135 game over. Sucks u broke ur , again.
Really??? I didn't know that?? LOL

Who is that guy in between the trucks in the white shirt with his arms crossed and then kneels down???:poke:LOL

Thanks Mike, but it is all part of racing........Almost putting Caged Fury on the trailer was worth it!!:evil

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Nice. My brother has a video from that pass... I think... from behind. He said that the TS truck came about a foot from hitting the wall after he got sideways. Pretty sick!

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Nice. My brother has a video from that pass... I think... from behind. He said that the TS truck came about a foot from hitting the wall after he got sideways. Pretty sick!
Post it !

I saw the race in person....it was awesome.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts