Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing wrong at all with truck and is perfectly clean and spotless. LOTS of additions were made to the truck and I'm sure ill forget some things but I can always answer your questions and take more pictures if your interested. Looking to get $50k OR best offer so if your really interested I'm sure we can work something out. Truck is a 2008 fx4 model and currently has 54k miles. Truck has a full MBRP polished exhaust , COMPLETE frame was powder coated, a complete Fabtech 10 inch lift with dirt logic billet shocks and upgraded stabilizing shocks for front and rear, 22 inch alcoa semi-truck wheels,40 inch new open country tires,train horn setup with tank and built in compressor, really nice and loud top of the line audio system with extra screens, Black leather interior, Electric Sunroof, full front and rear recon light setup with a flashing light/strobe setup, full length electric retractable steps, and I'm sure I'm missing plenty of other things. Truck is super clean and is always complimented. If your interested you can call/text me to (two one zero) five seven seven eight five three three

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
now that's a bad ass truck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts