Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Reloading
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
won't be able to sell/ship these till mid April, just seeing what the interests are. There out of a 2000 CC in great shape becides a cigaret burn from P/O on the jump seat. Truck hasn't been smoked in in over 5+ years. I will also have door panels and other trim pices available. I'll try to post some picks soon.

·
Registered
405 Posts
next door in MS,are these leather?thanx

·
Reloading
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're manual cloth seats. The front seats have had seat covers on them for most of their lives. and the rear hardly ever got used. I'll get pics as soon as I can.

·
Reloading
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I haven't posted any pics yet, been rather busy. I'll try to post them as soon as I can. $500 for the set of seats and $100 ea. plus shipping, I would prefure local pickup.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sorry I haven't posted any pics yet, been rather busy. I'll try to post them as soon as I can. $500 for the set of seats and $100 ea. plus shipping, I would prefure local pickup.
Sorry I live in MI so can't help with the pickup, but I'll cover any shipping cost. Interested in the front only. Are you willing to sell them seperate if so how much? Thanks

·
Reloading
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$300 for the front and $200 for the back. Yeah I can ship not that dig of a deal, I was just rather prefer local pu. I couldn't get pricing on shipping till after come home somewere around mid April.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts