Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm going to be ordering my gauges here soon. What do yall think about Autometer Ultralites? Anybody have any day and night pictures? I can get a pretty good deal on these so just thought i would throw this out there and see if anybody has anything to tell me about them.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
I think they look pretty sweet. I have Autometer C2's in mine and I love them!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blue stroker, you got any pictures?

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Catrebel, thats exactly what i was looking for! thank you for the pics. I appreciate it. Are those just the green leds? I am getting all three for 227. Seems like a pretty good deal.

·
OBS junkie
8,249 Posts
Yep, green LEDs & that isn't too bad of a price either. Had em in for over 3 years & just recently the trans gauge developed a bad ground somewhere & likes to flip around time to time. I'll fix it when I install a 4 gauge pod down the road.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, thanks guys. I appreciate the help. i will get them ordered tomorrow then. are you getting rid of your pod then catrebel?

·
OBS junkie
8,249 Posts
Ok, thanks guys. I appreciate the help. i will get them ordered tomorrow then. are you getting rid of your pod then catrebel?
Sooner or later prob, whenever I get my 4 gauge in it.

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
Basically the same as Cat's, but here's some of mine in my OBS just for chits and giggles. Didn't bother paintin' the pod, cause I figured I'd spent enough on the whole setup, plus the black blends in with the black on the dash IMO. 227's a good price, I paid about 250

·
The Ontaribertan.
213 Posts
I was looking at the Ultra-lites too, I think they look awesome. Whats the deal with the led's, is that an option on-top of buying the gauges? Like do they light up without led's or do you just buy the led's when you buy the gauges?

Where are you getting them for 227 Powersmoker? That's a good deal.

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
I was looking at the Ultra-lites too, I think they look awesome. Whats the deal with the led's, is that an option on-top of buying the gauges? Like do they light up without led's or do you just buy the led's when you buy the gauges?

They come with led's. They come with little colored (green and red) plastic caps that go over the led's to make the lights colored. So you pick green or red, which ever you want.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

A guy on ebay, i just emailed him and asked about a package deal for all three. here is his store page. eBay Store - ihavethebestpriceperformance69: Ultra Lite, Gauge Pods, Cobalt Gauges
Just send him a message asking about a package deal. He responds very quick i messages him a few times yesterday and he sends out a quote with shipping using paypal.

·
This We'll Defend
1,548 Posts
I bought some Ultralites from Truck Source last week. Aggie has them in his truck and I thought they'd look good in mine. I have the Cobalts in my dodge that light up blue, but I wanted to have something different in the King Ranch.

·
This We'll Defend
1,548 Posts
i'll sell ya the ultralites out of my truck, i've been thinking of switching them out to something with a black face
Yeah the cobalts have a black face. They dont match the factory guages in my other truck, but I think they look bad ass. I'll try to get some pics if you want. Just PM me.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
If anyone needs pricing on gauges just shoot me a PM I will be glad to get yall fixed up.

·
Powerstroked
602 Posts
Just playing around with the camera one day last year..
I didnt realize that the gauges were that dusty until I took the picture haha

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice picture Freddie, so over all you guys think these are quality gauges?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts