Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got an autometer C2 pyro. hooked evrything up pluged in the gauge and noticed that the needle is on the oposite side of the little black stoper peg. any one know if there is a way to fix it or should i just buy a new gauge?

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Sounds like something got wired wrong. Double check everything postive/ground/ext. We hooked up my buddy's tranny temp wrong at first & the needle shot right up to full temp when it got power to it. Found the bad wire fixed it & haven't had an issue since.
If that don't work call Autometer.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I'd call Autometer & ask them about it. You should be able to get them to send you a new one.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
ok. i dobt it tho bought it off ebay for 50 buks, thats wut i get for buying off ebay :doh:
Win some....loose some....never know till you get it! :doh:
Your not alone on that one....:pointlaugh:

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Call Autometer complain to them, never had a problem with all the one's I've seen/helped install.

·
2nd class citizen
797 Posts
the gauge should auto calibrate when it gets 12v's if it's not calbrating when 12v's is supplied then the gauge is bad.when it calibrates the needle will sweep all the way right then go back to 0

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
ya its not calibraing unhooked it and touched the wires to my battery and the needle didnt move
That must mean that your battrey is over 1600* :eek: :doh:
Okay in all truth though just call Autometer & see what they have to say.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts