Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Haulin' Iron
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So next Monday I am headed to Austin TX for a couple nights for a work conference, looking for a couple pointers for a good time at night. I will be staying at the Hilton Austin on 4th street.

·
Haulin' Iron
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Farmall M

Just a baby compared to some around here, around 160hp, PTO shaft breaks over 150hp, building an engine dyno so that I can dyno tune it, see if I can find some more gains, basically a money pit.

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
look and see if the Spazmatics are playing one of the nights you're there. the greatest 80's cover band of all time. they ALWAYS have a packed house and it's a good time.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Iron Cactus is on 6th street good mexican, sit on the roof and watch the rest of the street. Petes dueling piano bar is always a good time. If Tech is in session most of 6th street will be busy at the very least thursday-saturday. just gotta find your idea of a good time. for the most part there are no covers so just go bar to bar. the Hilton is decent too, couple good places for food near it. If you have some time go for a walk around the lake and catch the bats coming out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts